Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Gaming Accessories available for vanilla QC 35 II?

In light of the new QC 35 II Gaming Headset, do you think that the Gaming Module Mic and PC Desktop Controller will be available for purchase separately? This would be great to "convert" an existing QC 35 II if that happens.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Gaming Accessories available for vanilla QC 35 II?

Author Accepted Answer selected by freydaddy

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

The Bose Gaming Headset is a stand alone product, these accessories will not be sold separately, I will however pass on your comments. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Same question here, is the gaming module going to be sold separately??

i hope so. 

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by freydaddy

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

The Bose Gaming Headset is a stand alone product, these accessories will not be sold separately, I will however pass on your comments. 😊

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

I would be first in line if this came standalone! Was sad to see it was not available standalone, love my MK 2 QC35's

12ekha.jpg

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

And I'd be right behind you!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Thanks for the prompt reply, @Tegan_M

Hopefully it will be considered! 🤞

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

Dear Tegan_M

I would like the microphone as a standalone accessory as well. Don't care much for the roller.

2 more ideas i would like you to submit are these:

- Let us use the microphone with the phone, so that we can finally have meaningful conversations in environments that are anything except completely quiet.

- Let us use the microphone over bluetooth. So that we can walk around the room and have conference calls.

I simply want to have conversations using these headphones. The 700 are great at conversations but not great at ergonomics because they are on-ear not over-ear.

P.S. Does anyone if this microphone makes use of background noise cancelation? Does it work in windy and generally high noise environments ?

Highlighted

Hey Mariusu, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to forward this on for you. 

In regards to the microphone, are you referring to the boom microphone or the standard microphone that is built into the headset? 

I look forward to your reply and would love to hear other feature requests from users. 

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

I would definitely want this option.  I would need to order the gaming adapter and desktop controller.  I'm seriously disappointed if we don't have this option as I just  got these within the last year.  The microphone and controller add on would solve many issues I am having with my current needs for work.