Highlighted
Bryce974
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 7, 2019

Hard Reset QC35 II

Hello, I wish hard reset QC35 II
I followed your instructions found on site support:
1-Turn off your headphones or headphones and wait 30 seconds.
2-Connect your headphones or headphones to a USB power supply via USB cable and wait 5 seconds. (The power supply must be plugged into a live AC outlet)
3-Disconnect the USB cable from the headphones or earphones and wait 1 minute.
4-Put the headset or earphones back on and check that everything is working properly.

But I do not feel that my headset is fully reset ...
Let me explain : when I received my new QC35 II it was by default on the English language and the left button (L) was not configured with the ANC function, there was also no device connected with the headphone..I configured the language and function of the left button (L) on ANC function with the Bose Connect app

However, when I am the follow steps to reset QC35 II, the language initially choose is always present (French), the left button (L) and always configured on the ANC function, and it automatically connects to my phone and the name initially configured of my QC35II initially configured is the always same .. ?!?!

I do not think that by following this procedure I make a complete hard reset of the QC35II ...
Is it normal? Is there any key combination for HARD RESET 100% totally headphones ?
thanks 
best regards

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Hard Reset QC35 II

Hi Bryce974,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your query regarding the hard reset of your QC35 II’s.

I can confirm that the way you are performing the reset is correct. It may be that requires a bit of practice to get it correct. It is a very fiddly reset!

Is there an issue with your product in which you wanted to reset? If so, let us know. We’d love to help!

Kindest,

Jessie O – Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.