Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

Head sets

Does Bose make headsets than can be worn with the bracket to the rear with a hat for sun protection?

I have a set of bluetooth but am having trouble wearing while out in the sun with a hat for sun protection/

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Head sets

Hello Hentzrd, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I'd love to make a suggestion. Do you have an example of what you need the headphones to fit under?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

Yes a straw hat. I mow lawns and need the sun shield and my Bluetooth ear pieces do not fit or move the head band to the rear of my head. Unless there is something I’m to old to figure out.

You may face some difficulties with on/over-ear headphones because of the headbands as they are required to go over the top of your head. However, there are other wireless in-ear headphones that might be more preferable to your situation, by allowing you to keep your hat on for protection.

Do you have any familiar with in-ear headphones? What are you currently using right now? If you'd like to learn more about the in-ear headphones we offer, please visit our website HERE - be sure to check the 'in-ear' option when searching. Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!