Highlighted
Jicko
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Headphone 700 airplane adapter

I just flew with my Headphone 700 on a business trip on Japan Airline business class seats. All I can get from the Headphone 700 and its cable is MONO sound as the seats are having dual 3.5mm audio connection! I am so disappointed that this $400 headphone dont come with the correct adapter like the QC35. This is ridiculous. Or is there a way I can make this work (I tried extensively on the plane tho).

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Headphone 700 airplane adapter

Hi Jicko, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today. 

We appreciate the feedback on the headphones and would like to let you know that the Airline adapter will work with the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 meaning that you will be able to achieve the sound that you are looking for. 

You can find the adapter here for Bose USA, if you are located in another region please do let me know and I would be more than happy to locate this part for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Mantisen
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2020

Re: Headphone 700 airplane adapter

Why is there no airplane adapter included with the purchase of these headphones? I picked them up on my way to the flight expecting to be all set, since it's a pair of €400+ headphones in Sweden.