Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2020

Headphones Wire Faulty

Hey, I am from the UK. I purchased a Bose headset in 2017 and it has honestly been the best pair I have ever owned. However, in recent times, the wire seems faulty and the noise keeps cancelling out until I play with the wire over and over to get it working.

Is there anywhere I can buy just a wire replacement? I love these headphones too much to just give up on them lol.

The headphones are:

Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Headphones Wire Faulty

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, I'd love to help!

On our UK website you can find replacement audio input cables.  You can alternatively purchase the QuietComfort 25 control (Select this link for Apple devices. Select this link for Android devices) cable if you wish to use inline remote controls and your microphone with a cabled connection. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2020

Thank you for your help!

I do have another question, though. My headphones have a built in mic but they only ever work on a mobile phone. Is there any way to get them to work on PC voice chat?

Thank you.

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear this, I'll happily do what I can to help. 

Are you using a wired or a Bluetooth connection? If this is a wired connection this disables all Bluetooth functionality of the headset which will include the microphone. If you wish to use the microphone with a cabled connected you will want to look into one of our QuietComfort 25 inline connection cables. 

If you are using a Bluetooth connection, you should be able to use your microphone on voice chat. What is the voice service you are using? And what PC do you own?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!