Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

Headphones are working great now

My first two Bose 700 NC headphones were faulty and the Bose support team continued to reach out to me. I continued to explain my issues and this is my third set of headphones. Right out of the first charge it was 19 hr and 58 min.  I had never had over 15 hours in my first two sets. This set seems totally ok but I'll give them the 30 days of good use and see.

I do appreciate the team Bose helping me. The Noise Cancellation is superior to what it was in the other two as well!!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 4, 2020

Re: Headphones are working great now

Great to know. I am on my 2nd set and thinking of returning to Amazon. For me this shows around 18hrs 20 min to 18hrs hrs 55 mins ( stretched if I unplug and re-plug the charging cable after complete charge, charging resumes and continues for another 10-15 mins until the white LED becomes constant).

My 1st set was however better and showed over 19 hours 20 mins or so. But I returned due to huge connectivity issues.

Advisor
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

@klabbotts, @Daring48 ,

Guys, what firmware version you have?

Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

I am using firmware 1.3.1-2028+de73cel. How do we find out if it is the latest?

Contributor
Registered since

Aug 4, 2020

It is at 1.3.1 which was updated from stock 1.2.1..

Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

Dear Daring48

I am very pleased with my 3rd set of Bose 700 NC's. The first two wouldn't hold a charge and the connectivity was troublesome as well. This set is good, the battery holds, I can turn them off, the Bose Music app is updated and works much better. The noise cancelling works MUCH better in fact I don't think the other two had above 5 Noise Cancelling capability.  So I suggest getting in touch with Bose and working through a return with them. They were very helpful! The best to you.

Contributor
Registered since

Aug 4, 2020

Please let me know on how NC 700 is behaving in subsequent charges. I am on my 3rd set. First 2 were around 18.5 hours. On 3rd set, the first charge after out of box was 20 hr 5 mins. In 2nd charge was 19 hr 44 mins. Fingers crossed on how they will behave in subsequent charges.

Contributor
Registered since

Aug 14, 2020

Hi so what was going on with your noise cancelling? I am not 100% satisfied with mine and dont think its as good as it should be. What were your give-aways for this? Ive also had connectivity issues with multiple devices and repeated cut outs. I cant tell if this is normal due to what ive read or not.