Schmidtdavida89
Participant
Registered since

May 15, 2021

Headphones stuck in a restsrt loop

I have the Bose NC 700.

I bought these a year ago in June. About a month ago (end of March) I started having issues. They work for about fifteen minutes then restart. After that they work for approximately a minute and then restart. This loops continuously. I walked through all the troubleshooting steps, factory reset, clearing the Bluetooth, nothing worked. I contacted support and they tried to walk me through all those processes again. At that point, she informed me that I was outside my manufactory warranty coverage. I told her that I had bought then in June 2020 and according to the return/replace terms I was within my year from date of purchase. She told me I would have to provide proof of purchase and then I would be able to get a replacement. I screenshotted my purchase and then never heard back. I'm now deployed and don't readily have access to a phone, and it's impossible to find an email for customer support. Can someone please get ahold of me. 

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Re: Headphones stuck in a restsrt loop

Hey there, 

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with your NC700's. I'll be more than happy to help you! 

Have you tried an update to help your loop? I have included the LINK HERE to assist you with this. 

Regarding service, if you cannot call in, you can always contact us through Twitter or Facebook. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Schmidtdavida89
Participant
Registered since

May 15, 2021

Re: Headphones stuck in a restsrt loop

Good evening Jessie,

I turned them on right before I made the original post to see if I could get them connected. They now do not stay on long enough to even connect to the app and I'm not sure how else to update them. I sent a message in Facebook though so hopefully someone gets back to me there. That's more than I had before. Thanks for the help.