pabloo
Participant
Registered since

Oct 3, 2014

Headset NC 700 yellow headband

My NC 700 silver (headband) is changing a color to gold/yellow. Is it normal ? - can I do something with this ?

thx for answer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Headset NC 700 yellow headband

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hello Pabloo, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your NC 700 headband. 

Moving forward, I would encourage you to reach out to local support in your region to get this rectified. Details can be found here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Jeff_G

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hello Pabloo, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your NC 700 headband. 

Moving forward, I would encourage you to reach out to local support in your region to get this rectified. Details can be found here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

ad26kr
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Mine has the same issue. What do you mean by getting this rectified in the local support? get a new one? or renew lamination? I bought it in France and I live in Korea.

Vicky_W

Hello Ad26kr, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

Your local support team will be able to explain what options you have available to you. All Bose products come with a limited warranty. You can reach them here

Have a great day. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

ad26kr
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

I contacted Korea service center and they required me to take the receipt. However, I have already lost it. What should I do? I bought it from the bose store in Louvre.

atul_duggal
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2020

Hi..

I bought "Bose® Headphones 700 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Wireless Headphones-White" last year in the month of August. Last month observed Silver polish has started peeling but dont know whom to reach as eveything is closed due to Covid.

As it is less than a year, I hope these are still under warrenty and we can get a replacement.

Thanks

IMG_3487.jpg

HaNgFR
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

Had the exact same problem (band becoming gold/yellow) on my 6 months old silver pair of Bose 700 bought at Target in Dec 2019.

HaNgFR_1-1591994256773.png

Called support today they are having me send them back for a brand new replacement.

It is not very practical to have to wait 10 to 15 days to receive the replacement though.

Hopefully the new pair does not have the same issue. It should come with a new 1 year warranty so I will not worry too much if it happens again but will keep an eye on it.

Yenne
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

H700 Silver Headband getting yellow (rustyish)

Hi Bose Team,

I am experiencing a wear issue on my Bose NC700 Silver.

The headband on both sides is getting more and more yellowish by the day. I've heard that is a known problem with an earlier batch of the headphones.

Is this under warranty?

I bought it in Switzerland, but the local support there can't give me any info.

Many thanks for your help.

cheers,
Yenne

12p2nsqzk9p51.jpg

svarkey
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2020

My silver NV 700 headphones have started to discolour and some of the coating appears to be peeling off

They looked so sleek and stylish when they arrived, and now are a strange yellow/brown colour. For the price paid I expected much better quality from Bose. 

Please advise as to who I can direct this complaint to and how this can be remedied. 

ashrahman88
Participant
Registered since

Feb 18, 2021

Bose NC 700 Silver - arms starting to turn gold?

Hi, was wondering if anyone can help, or if people have had the same issue. Bought a pair of Bose NC 700s in 2019, and they've been by far the best headphones I've ever used. However, the silver on the arms has slowly started to discolour. It wasnt too bad at the beginning, but now it is very noticeable.

Is this just something that naturally happens and something I have to live with, or is there something I can do about it?

Thanks in advance.