Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

Re: How To Factory Reset 700 NC Headphone?

Sadly I can't help you but I totally agree with you.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 7, 2019

These really are the worst headphones ever created by Bose it is my 2nd pair in 2 months and i am having the same issues with syncing them to my devices. I am very disappointed in Bose and will be leaving the brand after many years.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 19, 2019

You have a lot of people who agree with you....  This product is a complete and dire waste of $$ it does not work, and is less stable than a Wal-Mart special $$9.99 headset

Bose quality is a thing of the past....

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

I tried this not one minute ago and now my headphones won't turn on. What do I do now?

Highlighted

Hello Cogdell,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble powering on your NC Headphones 700.

If you connect them to power via the charging cable, do you see any LEDs?

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

No, after plugging in the USB C cable while holding the power button as instructed all LEDs turned off and won't turn back on plugged in or otherwise.

Highlighted

Hello Cogdell,

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming this. 

Could you please try connecting the headphones to your computer, visit btu.bose.com and see if the headphones are recognized? If they are, please install any available firmware updates.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

I have followed the link provided. I was prompted to download and install a small program which I've done. I was redirected to the Bose updater. After unplugging and plugging my headphones back in there was no change. I then followed the prompt to click on the "supported products" link, choose my product and repeated these step. None of this has produced any effect. 

Highlighted

Hello Cogdell,

It does appear that your headphones are not receiving any power and therefore could not be recognized by the computer. 

I would ask that you attempt the reset process one more time, if this fails, then please get in touch with your local customer service team as the headphones will need to be replaced.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

Now my headphones won't turn on.  I had the power button held, connected USB, and they turned off, and now will not turn on.

All of this started because after taking a phone call, music was playing is if on a phone call vs high quality.

Additionally, I'm having problems with the robot voices and disconnects even with the latest firmware.