Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2020

How do you return the Bose 700 headset when you bought it at an international airport?

How do you return the Bose 700 headset when you bought them at an international airport?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: How do you return the Bose 700 headset when you bought it at an international airport?

I would try contacting Bose Support for the area where the airport store is located.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2020

Re: How do you return the Bose 700 headset when you bought it at an international airport?

Bose Support??? Is there such a thing? They know that the 700s don’t support voice calls in Windows 10 and yet they don’t come up with a solution and they continue to sell these. I paid close to $500 usd for mine here in Colombia. Imo. Money wasted. 

Highlighted

Hey Ericshirk, 

Thanks for posting again onto the Community! Please reach out to Bose Colombia via this link here, to explore return options for your headset. 

This will be the only team that will be able to assist you with this if you are within the return period. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!