Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 15, 2019

How to connect Bose QC 30 to Microsoft Surface Pro 6?

Hi,

Having problem in connecting the Bose QC30 to Microsoft Surface Pro 6 that is running on windows 10.

Please advise.

Thank you.
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Chuckling Champion
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: How to connect Bose QC 30 to Microsoft Surface Pro 6?

Not trying to be a smart alec, but did you remember to turn on bluetooth on your Surface Pro?

Highlighted

Hello WinnSurf,

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community. 

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your QC30 headphones to your Microsoft Surface Pro 6.

As @Xyz987 has stated please ensure both devices have their Bluetooth searching activated when attempting to pair each device with one another. 

We would love to get this resolved for you. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

There is no Bose Connect App for the Surface Pro

Highlighted

Hi Tamar10,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

Thank you for pointing that out for us, you are correct the Bose Connect app is only available on IOS and Android devices and the comment has been edited to reflect that.

Kind regards,

Keith L 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

I have the same problem. My Bose QC 35 II paired with surface pro 7 but no sound 

Highlighted

Hello Vabond, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums! 

This does seem strange. Can I please ask that we check that the headphones are selected as the audio output device in the settings of your machine? It would also be great to know what audio you are trying to listen to, and if you have tried an alternative source on the laptop? 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 2, 2020

I am having the same issue with my SP7 and Bose 35's. They connect, but no sound...

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

I'm having this same problem. It's paired with the laptop but I can't choose it as an audio output. Is there a resolution to this?

Highlighted

@efrans @ljhogie - Sorry that you're also having problems with connected your devices to your Surface Pro's. 

Let's clear the pairing list and re-initiate the connection.

- To clear the pairing list on the QC35's, hold the switch in the Bluetooth position for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared".

- To clear the pairing list on the QC30's, hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared".

Then, on your Surface Pro, go to the Bluetooth list and delete any instance of the headphones. 

Now please reconnect and test the headphones.

Let us know how you get on with this.