Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2020

Re: How to connect Bose QC 30 to Microsoft Surface Pro 6?

I have the same problem. I have the latest Surface Pro running Windows 10 Pro. Windows settings shows it as paired. I have cleared the pairing multiple times. The headphones are not a choice for speaker output in Sounds.

My headphones work fine with my ipad and iPhone, but not the Surface. 

What's the next step?

Highlighted

Thanks for coming back to us @temp12

Are you running the most recent firmware version? You can check this by heading to the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and following the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how it goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 15, 2020

Thanks, this worked and solved the problem. I own a Surface Pro 6 and it worked the 1st time I tried the fix. Great

Highlighted

Thank you for letting me know that your issue has been resolved and you are back up and running! This is great news! 

As the troubleshooting has helped kindly like and mark the post as an 'Accepted Solution' to assist other members of the community which may be experiencing the same issue. 

If there is anything else I can do, please reach out again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2020

I also have the same problem but I figured the you can use the Bose Connect app to add other devices. Go to Bluetooth sign in the app >> then connect new>> go to the Bluetooth & Other in your Surface pro and click add new Bluetooth >> select the option of your device ( possibly they will be two option). For some reason one option is paired and the other is connected . Try it!