paul_park
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2021

How to exchange my headphones?

Hi,

So I received the Bose QC II headphones for my birthday in 2018, and now they're fraying and the leather is ripped, so I'm trying to exchange it for the discount. I'm almost done, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to return the headphones. Am I supposed to leave it in a box outside and UPS will pick it up? What should I do? I'm also not sure if I'm even allowed to return them because I heard of the 30-day policy, but I'm not sure if that's the same as exchanging.

1 REPLY 1
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: How to exchange my headphones?

Just to clarify...Is it just the cushions that are fraying and ripping?  If so, it is simple to replace the cushions and Bose usually sell them straight from the website.

If not:

The 30 Day policy is just after purchase so you can try, and then return them if you are not satisfied.  Because yours were purchased a while ago, that has nothing to do with this.  What you are probably looking at is an "out of warranty replacement", where you return your headset and purchase a new one at a reduced price.

I'm not sure about UPS, but in my country Bose give a shipping label, you attach that to the outside of the box (with the headset inside :)).  We then take it to the local post office and they handle it from there.  I'm sure once you complete the online form you will get emailed instructions.