Anel
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

How to fix game sound lag in wireless Bose Headphone 700 ?

I just bought a new Noise Cancelling Headphone 700 and I am using app Bose App. 

I don't think it is problem with the App but does someone know why there is a sound lag in these headphones.

I wearing my headphone and holding my mobile phone Pixel 3 XL to play game ( PUBG ). I am not even 1 meter far and there seems to be lag in the sound I hear. This is very bad when playing games like this. I think it is always lagging. I used the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable to connect to my phone to play game to solve this. ( which is annoying and a waste of wireless Bluetooth 5.0 headphone )

Is it gonna be like this forever ? Has anyone had this problem ?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to fix game sound lag in wireless Bose Headphone 700 ?

Hello Anel, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. 

It is not uncommon for Bluetooth headphones to experience levels of latency as this can occur due to the manner in which the audio data is transmitted. For general listening, the headphones will be absolutely fine, but you may notice latency in instances where you require high response times, e.g watching movies, and playing video games. For the lowest transmission latency when playing games, it would be better to use the headphones in their wired configuration. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support