Nori2122
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2019

How to fix this my lovely headphone

I have been using many BOSE products, probably for over 20 years.
This is probably early(maybe first model) noise canceling headphones.
I use it with great care, but unfortunately the material in my ears broke.
Now we are joining with adhesive and tape.
The warranty period is of course invalid.
Is there a way to fix this?

スクリーンショット 2019-12-22 14.06.56.png

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: How to fix this my lovely headphone

Hi Nori2122, 

Welcome to the community, thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to see that you are having this experience with your headphones, we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your headphones for so long. 

What I would recommend in this instance is that you contact your local Bose product support team and a team member can talk through what service options are available to you at this time. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will be more than happy to assist you. Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!