Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 10, 2020

Hurt ears badly and headache

I bought the Quietcomfort25 in December but than I left until the end of February , so i start using them this month.

This week I had really bad experiences that I never had with BOSE, I had headache every time after using the headphones for a few hours watching movies on low volume, I had bad nausea, and yesterday I start to feel hurt in the ears.. 

Every day I was perfect healthy until wearing them, and today I'm writing this at 1 am in the morning because cannot sleep from how much it hurts.. I would love to specify that I always listen with low volume and that this never happened to me before this headphones.

I don't know what to do with them, hopefully you can give me a refund because I would not sell them or give as a present to anyone, I care for their health..

The headphones are in perfect condition as the case, I just through away the cardboard box.

Please let me know

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Hurt ears badly and headache

Hi shadisi8, 

I am very sorry to hear that you're having this experience with your headphones. 

I would suggest you reach out to your local support team. People can react differently to Noise Cancellation, this may be what you're experiencing but we would love to look into this with you further.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 10, 2020

Re: Hurt ears badly and headache

Thank you, I tried to write them on Facebook, hopefully we can solve this problem