Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

I cannot connect to the app, 700 headphone

I've tried disconnect restart delet the app and reinstall but I can't connect to the app. 

I can connect it thru blutoth from my iPhone X but not in the Bose app. 

Any help please?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 13, 2019

Re: I cannot connect to the app, 700 headphone

You can try holding down the bluetooth button and clearing out the connections and it might connect.  Its only a temporary fix though as it will stop connecting again shortly after.  The app is broken, Bose is supposed to have a fix by the end of the month.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

I've tried it before, it's not connecting to the app. 

I really don't understand how a company like Bose releasing a product while is not ready. 

Highlighted

Hello AmanM,

Thank you very much for your message today. I am so sorry that you are struggling to connect your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to your app. 

I would firstly recommend that you take a look at this pinned post which provides some hand troubleshooting. 

Please let us know how you get on after trying these methods. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

Hi,

I was able to use Bose connect on my android phone without any problem but then it would not work after two days without even using the app... I tried ALL the tips and solutions i found here and everywhere else. I even got the app to detect a QC35II while I have the new NC700!

I finally decided to try the Bose Music app, which works.... 

Using Bose Music instead of Bose Connect ami I losing any feats?

Thanks

Philippe