Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kamil.3459
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

I cant turn on my bose qc 35 ii

I can't turn on my bose qc 35 ii.

I've tried charging them, connecting by cable to my devices but it won't turn on or even play sound when connected by cable.

No accident or damage has happened to them, no over charging. It  has just happened suddenly.

Could someone please help me?

4 REPLIES 4
Hector_B

Re: I cant turn on my bose qc 35 ii

Hey Kamil.3459, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you are having some issues with powering on your headset. 

Can you please confirm if you see any LED's on the headset at all when attempting to power it on? I would also like to know if you hear any voice prompts when turning on the headset? 

Let's also try to update the headset via the manual update method, as this gives us a great indication if there is an issue with the headset if the updater doesn't recognize it. To do this please connect the headphones to a PC/Mac via the USB charging cable. Once connected please visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions.

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Kamil.3459
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

Hi, 

thank you for the tip and though my headphones weren't up to date with the updates they still unfortunately do not turn on.

Any new ideas?

thanks

Kamil.3459
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

hi,

to answer you question about the LED lights, there is no vioce prompt or blinking lights just stays there like they are still powered off. The LED lights only turn on when plugged in with a charging cable. maybe the battery is faulty? 

thanks

Keith_L
Community Manager

Thanks for the update Kamil.3459.

The next thing I would recommend doing is a reset of the headphones. To do this what you will want to do is follow these steps:

• Power off your headphones
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your headphones to a wall outlet using a USB charger
  • Wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset
  • Wait one minute
  • Power on your headphones

If the headphones still do not turn on after doing this, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!