Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salemleigh24@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2020

I need a charging cord for bose 700 headphones

I just received my order from Bose with my Bose 700 Headphones and the website said they were supposed to come with a charging cord and there was nothing in the box when it came today but the headphones. I purchased the additional charging case but I can't get into it... Help someone please! 

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: I need a charging cord for bose 700 headphones

Hello, 

I'm very sorry you're having this experience. 

Please reach out to your local support where an agent can get a replacement cable sent to you. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!