Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Identifying headphone model?

I have a pair of headphones that I need a replacement cable for, and I don’t know which one to request.  The headphones were a gift perhaps 10 years ago, and I don’t have any paperwork to go with them.  How do I determine which headphones I have?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Identifying headphone model?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hi pointeofide,

Thank you for posting, I'd be happy to help you identify your headphones.

The easiest way to do this yourself is with our Product Identifier and the serial number of your headphones. The instructions on how to find your serial number are also available at that link.

You can also do this by reaching out to your local support team, not only will they be able to help identify your headphones, they can also order replacement parts for you as well.

You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Identifying headphone model?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hi pointeofide,

Thank you for posting, I'd be happy to help you identify your headphones.

The easiest way to do this yourself is with our Product Identifier and the serial number of your headphones. The instructions on how to find your serial number are also available at that link.

You can also do this by reaching out to your local support team, not only will they be able to help identify your headphones, they can also order replacement parts for you as well.

You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post