DineshPatil
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Impossible have calls on QC35 II

Hi, 

I brought my second Bose product - the QC35 II. Given the amount I spent, I thought I would enjoy the best of music and making calls. Seems I am wrong. It is just impossible to make calls using these costly headphones. People on the other end have complained of distant noises getting amplified more than my voice. Tried changing the phone, aux cable, firmware upgrade, etc. with no luck. What's going on here? This is not what you expect from such a premium product. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Impossible have calls on QC35 II

Hi @DineshPatil,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced troubles using the QuietComfort 35 ii headphones - I hope we can get this resolved.

What device are you using with your headphones - is it an Apple or Android device? Also, what sort of environment are you in when taking calls - is there a lot of external source of the noise?

One thing you could try if you have not already would be a reset of the headphones. To do this, follow the steps listed here.

Let me know if doing this improves your microphone quality.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.