Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2020

Incoming call sound way too loud (QC35-II)

I have a huge issue with the incoming call 'beep' that occurs when connected to my phone and a call comes in. I have a disorder called hyperacusis, which causes everyday sounds to be experienced louder than they are to the point of hurting my ears and this is absolutely gruelling. Every single call I receive whilst wearing headphones is absolute stress on my nervous system.

Please update the app to include a way to set the volume of this sound. I don't want to turn the assistant on because of her talking to much when switching NC modes. Or the possibility to choose when the assistant talks would be even better.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Incoming call sound way too loud (QC35-II)

Hey Blade4bullseye,

I thank you for bringing this up, and I will make sure to pass this feedback on our development team. For future feature releases and firmware updates, be sure to stay up to date with our socials and the Bose Community.

In the meantime, how are you finding the QuietComfort 35 headphones? Is there anything else you'd like to bring up, or anything I could help you set up?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!