Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 15, 2020

Re: Intermittent disconnecting and reconnecting while being connected to 2 devices on a call

Hi Keith,

Yes, so I was having the issue with QuietControl 2 during 2018 and 2019. I am always promptly updating my products, so whatever was the latest firmware version during that time.

The headphones were connected to iPhone 7 and iPhone 8, again running the latest software during the time period. Laptops I was testing this with were Lenovo Thinkpad T470s and T440s and HP Elitebook x360. Again running whaterver was the latest software available during that time.

It is great to hear that engineering is working on a fix. Is there an ETA for the fix?

Kind regards,

Filip

Highlighted

Re: Intermittent disconnecting and reconnecting while being connected to 2 devices on a call

Hi Filip,

That's great, thank you for providing that information, I will make sure to pass it along.

We don't have any information to share at this time on when the next updates for our headphones are coming, but when we do we will make sure to keep the community in the loop and let you guys know.

Kind Regards,

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.