Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Is Bose returns functional in the US

I have a headband degradation issue on NC 700 and since it's under warranty I could get a replacement - however, the support seems to be shut down due to COVID-19. 

My question is if the returns will be processed if I manage to send the headphones in?

Also, I am unable to go to the UPS store in the current circumstances - I was wondering if I can get in touch with someone from Bose to arrange a home-pickup (Also I do not have a printer at home to print the shipping label)?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is Bose returns functional in the US

Hello chnsh, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you're unable to reach out to us. 

In the USA we are still able to process an exchange for your product. You may be able to book this in online via this link. 

As the community is a place of troubleshooting, we're unable to look into any UPS pick ups for you. However, if you reach out to us via the following outlets If you call us via the headphones line you should be able to get through to an agent. There we will be able to look into the options available for you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Re: Is Bose returns functional in the US

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I did look at the support phone number and it said that the support is shut down. I also checked the SMS option and I didn’t get any reply.

If I click on product support > headphones, I reach this community.

Can you help me get through to someone?

Thanks!