Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

Is there a Compatible Bluetooth Transmitter for Bose 700 headphones?

Hi. I've just purchased Bose 700 NC headphones and I would like to use them with  devices than just my mobile particularly my TV and Google Chrome book. I've heard you can use a Bluetooth Transmitter to connect your Bluetooth headphones to the TV... Will this work for the Bose 700 headphones and if so which model? Thanks for your time 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Is there a Compatible Bluetooth Transmitter for Bose 700 headphones?

Hey @Joo1s,

I hope you've enjoyed using your Noise Cancelling 700 headphones so far! With these headphones, there shouldn't be a need to use a Bluetooth adapter if the devices you're connecting to have Bluetooth functionality. However, there may be third-party Bluetooth adapters available that may work in connecting the headphones to your TV. However, we cannot recommend these as you may experience audio delays or degradation in audio quality. However, you're more than welcome to test it out and let us know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Is there a Compatible Bluetooth Transmitter for Bose 700 headphones?

@Joo1sI have not personally purchased one myself since my Samsung TV has bluetooth built-in.  However, they are easy to find on Amazon and eBay, for example since it is a similar issue for those wanting to do bluetooth on a plane - just do a search for "bluetooth plane" or "bluetooth airplane".  Keep in mind though that many will be battery operated and for a TV you may prefer a plug in.