ClientRuna
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2020

Is this order successed or not?

Hi, on November 24th, I ordered a customed QC35Ⅱ at Bose Store by MasterCard, and the order number is [removed by moderator]

I wanna make this order is successed or not, because I did not receive the debit reminder of this order.
I've already received the email [Order Confirmation | Thank You for Shopping Bose] after I paid the money on November 24.

And I‘ve seen the reminder below the email [Subject to stock availability and authorization of payment, you will receive an email confirmation within 2 business days. This email will contain a reference number that will allow you to track your order. Out of stock products will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available.]
I DID NOT receive the [email confirmation] of this order until now.

So, is this order successed or not?

I've sent an same email to [support@bose.com] , but i'm not sure this email address can reply or not, and i'm not stay in America right now, so i can't call them, huh
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Is this order successed or not?

Author Accepted Answer selected by ClientRuna

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry you have not had an update on your order. The typical timing for customized QuietComfort 35 II orders can take up to 4 weeks, this can also be extended in busy periods. You will get an email confirmation once your item has shipped. 

We cannot look into the status of your order via the community as this is a place for troubleshooting. For the most accurate information please reach out to your local support for assistance. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

If you are unable to contact us via telephone, feel free to send us a direct message on Twitter to BoseService or via Facebook. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by ClientRuna

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry you have not had an update on your order. The typical timing for customized QuietComfort 35 II orders can take up to 4 weeks, this can also be extended in busy periods. You will get an email confirmation once your item has shipped. 

We cannot look into the status of your order via the community as this is a place for troubleshooting. For the most accurate information please reach out to your local support for assistance. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

If you are unable to contact us via telephone, feel free to send us a direct message on Twitter to BoseService or via Facebook. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

ClientRuna
Participant
Registered since

Dec 10, 2020

wow, it's great, so now I just need to wait the update email of my order.

Thanks a lot 😄

wdm
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2020

I've been waiting 20 days and still no update email. Bose online customer service/communication is terrible.