Re: Issue with Bose music app
Thanks for reaching out today.
I am sorry that you are having issues with your NC 700 headphones. I would love to help you resolve them. To get this resolved, please can you complete the below steps in the exact order they are shown?
- Go to http://btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
- Perform a product reset, to do this:
- Disconnect all cables from the headphones.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on.
- Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup.
- Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds.
- Clear the Bluetooth device list on the headset by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until you hear 'Device list cleared'.
- Delete the headphones from the Bose Music app.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app.
- Pair the headphones to your phone manually via Bluetooth.
- Reconnect the headphones to the Bose Music app.