Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

Lost Pacakge

Hello, 

I've tried everything to reach bose (can't call since my phone is broken and can't fix it at the moment due to the pandemic), but to no avail.  I've emailed several times, tried reaching y'all through social media and now this.

I've received an email saying my package has arrived, but that isn't the case.  I spent nearly 500 dollars and I really would like to know what my next step is.  I wish someone could just help me!

-Paul

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Lost Pacakge

Hello Pauljin, 

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your order. 

This isn't something we can assist with via the community as we are unable to take details for orders. If you have reached out to the team via social media a member of the team will reach out to you as soon as possible! 

We are deeply sorry for the delay. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

hello hector,

Thank you for responding so quickly.  Do you know if,  ( Support @bose. com ) is the correct email to reach you guys at for this matter?

Thanks for reaching back out to us Pauljin, 

So that I can provide you with the correct information can you please let us know the region you are located in?

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

I am in New York City, USA

Perfect, thanks @Pauljin

At this moment in time there is not an email for support in the USA! Only the methods that are listed here

Hope this helps. 

Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

So without a phone, there is no way of contacting them?

Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@PauljinI just tried the Bose phone number and it works again for technical support (800) 379-2073.  I called from Texas... I was put on hold.  As this was an 'experiment' for you, I only stayed on hold for a few minutes and then I disconnected.  Try it yourself.

Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

Hey Joe,

I don't have a phone at the moment sadly.  It broke during the pandemic and I have no way of replacing it right now.

Thanks for updating us on this Paul, 

As the only method we would be able to assist you with would be via social media, I would recommend waiting for a response from the team. They are working through a queue and will reply to your message as soon as possible. 

Thanks for testing the lines Joel! 

We are sorry that there aren't any other methods to assist you at this moment in time.