CALIrp
Participant
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Lost one Headphone

I lost one of.my wireless headphones which is the right side.. I stilm have the charging case n the left side he was phone. I was wondering if there is anyaay I can just order or buy the right side headphones instead of buying the whole set again?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Lost one Headphone

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hi CALlrp, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you have misplaced one of your Headphones. 

You aren't able to purchase just one Headphone as the Headphones are connected together, meaning that you will need to purchase a new set. 

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions please do hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Hector_B

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hi CALlrp, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you have misplaced one of your Headphones. 

You aren't able to purchase just one Headphone as the Headphones are connected together, meaning that you will need to purchase a new set. 

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions please do hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

binhbv
Participant
Registered since

Aug 20, 2020

Is there any way to pair the left one to make phone call?

Hector_B

Hello Binhbv,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community!

This isn't something that can be done as the left earbud receives a signal from the right earbud. I'd recommend reaching out to us via this link here to explore the service options available to you if you have lost the right earbud.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

binhbv
Participant
Registered since

Aug 20, 2020

Thank you, Hector B

I've visited the link before posting my question. There was no help. 

It's quite pity that the two earphones could not work independently. Losing one earphone is not the rare issue. Bose could always do something about that. 😞

Binh