Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2020

Manufacturing Date difference on Bose BOX and Actual Product

Hello Team ,

I brought Bose NC700 headphone from Flipkart ( Bharat/India )  on 17/10/2020 to the seller redirected by BOSE site . I received my product on 20/10/2020 .After opening product  I found difference in Manufacturing date on sticker printed on BOX  ( Manufacturing date Written as May 2020 ) and the product inside my BOX manufacturing Date is December 2019 .

This is completely misleading and I have also dropped mail to in_support but no response since 20 Oct 2020. 

Tried to reach customer care but no one is picking up phone as well . 

Please advise . Waiting for your response .

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Manufacturing Date difference on Bose BOX and Actual Product

Hello Sumeet, 

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with a purchase, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.

This thread will now be locked. Please reach out to customer service for further assistance. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!