Participant
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Microphone Issue iPhone

I have been using a Bose SoundLink Wireless II headset (this is my second one) and have never had a problem with the microphone but recently I find that sporadically the microphone doesn’t work when connected to my iPhone. I can hear everything perfectly but no one can hear me speaking. This happens in Discord and Microsoft Teams, primarily. It doesn’t seem to happen on the phone. I purchased these in Nov 2019. Appreciate any assistance as these were an investment and I use them for work. So I expect them to work, too. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Re: Microphone Issue iPhone

I am having the same exact problem with the same exact Bose model and an iPhone! 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Re: Microphone Issue iPhone

GUYS!!!! I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!! I had the same exact issue with Bose Soundlink AE2 (i got as a gift so its new) and also i just switched to iphone so both things are new for me. My headphones didnt pick up my voice when sending whatsapp audios but worked well on my android phone. So, the issue was with Iphone 11 Pro ONLY. All you have to do is slide up the on/off button and hold it until you hear the voice  say "device list cleared", this action will delete all the devices from your headphones. After that pair it again with iphone. I did these two steps and it worked wonderfully!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sooo HAPPY FINALLYYYYYYY!!!! I went crazy all day!, I rebooted my headphone, updated it, unpaired and re-paired and nothing worked until i read the manual and went to "troubleshooting" "Headphones do not connect with mobile device" so probably the solution will be the same for every model. Im so surprised the representative didnt mention this to fix this important issue! anyway! hope this works for all of you!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!