Registered since

Feb 12, 2021

Music can be heard by others

when I'm listening to songs using my

Bose product name Bose Noise Canceling Headphones 700

Country Netherlands

Firmware Version

App Version the latest version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on  Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung S5e Tab, Windows laptops 

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce : While using Bose noise cancelling headphones 700 music audible from outside. Like when I'm listening to any music video or movies using my headphones on then my husband could also listens to the music. why is this?

What environment do you experience the issue in? quiet

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? Since Day 1

Any troubleshooting steps you took : No

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Music can be heard by others

Hello Smilingmaitr, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

This is certainly a strange one. Can I please ask what volume the headphones are set at when this happens? Also, the ear-cups should seal around your ear to maximise noise cancellation and noise pollution. Do yours sit comfortably around the ear? If not, the headband can be adjusted to get a better fit. Let me know how this goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!