Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

My Bose QC 35 II are beeping and keeps putting the volume down

I have a pair of Bose QC 35 II and after a while of using it around 2 months or 3 months. Before it used to randomly start putting the volume down and making a beeping noise due to it saying that It can't lower the volume anymore, but after a while it went back normal usually when I charged it but now its been beeping for hours on and I've tried everything I've left it charging for a long while and its at 100 percent. I've reset it. I've updated it and checked on my computer if its fully updated. It hasn't done anything at all and its still causing the same issue. It doesn't let me unpair so I ended up doing it on the phone but it still didn't change anything. When + button or the - button it starts bringing up to the hold the multi function button if English is the selected language I want which I hold the button and it doesn't do anything at all. It works with a wire I've connected it to my apple tablet and my android and it still doesn't work at all. Now I've attempted to reconnect to my tablet with the pairing mode but the headphones wont pair at all.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: My Bose QC 35 II are beeping and keeps putting the volume down

Hello Nealsy26,

Thank you for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your QC35 II headphones. 

This is certainly not normal behavior. It sounds like a physical fault of the product so I would recommend getting in touch with local support in your region to discuss your options for service here

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

The exact same thing is happening to my set. I’ve only had him a few months and now the volume just goes down by itself and a continuous beeping sound. This was an enormous amount of money for a headset that won’t last any longer than a cheap pair I’d get on an airplane and then lose a couple months later. 
I’ve been seeing this same report over and over so it isn’t something odd, it’s something that is normally happening to this item. 

Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2020

I am having the same problem.  Started today after using the headphones for a couple of months.  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2020

Re: My Bose QC 35 II are beeping and keeps putting the volume down.

I am having the same problem and I bought my headphones in December 2019.

Not good enough and very frustrating.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 28, 2020

I'm quite upset about the performance of my Quiet Comfort 35 II device.

I'm experiencing a constant beep beep when connecting the headphones via bluetooth, the volume starts going down and then the constant beep beep. If I turn the volume up on the device, they quickly reduce the volume and start to the constant Beep.

The beeping is produced in different devices (iPhone XR, Google Pixel 4XL, desktop iMac and Mac laptop).

The headphones worked correctly until 1 month ago (the warranty finished 2 months ago)

I followed all the troubleshooting steps advised:

I updated the software, restored the headphones, reseted the device, turned off the voice assistant, nothing worked. I reached out to customer support and since the warranty expired less than 2 months ago, the solution is giving me a discount from $399 to $325

I don't think it is fair to buy a new pair since this is a 'high quality' product, very expensive and supposed to last for a long time. What about the environment? is this just one disposable plastic product more for the mountain of rubbish we create for the planet 

Very disappointed.