jagritsarma
Participant
Registered since

Sep 3, 2020

My Bose QC 35II headphones keep reconnecting every second

I recently encountered a problem on my headphones. When I turn the headphones on, they initially connect and announce the battery percentage and after a few seconds they disconnect and again reconnect and announce the battery percentage again and this is what happens from there onwards, and when I switch the headphones off, the green light still stays on for a few seconds. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting methods like restarting the headphones, deleting all devices etc. I haven't been able to use the headphones since as they just wouldn't constantly connect to my phone. could this mean that my headphone's battery is spoiled or just some hardware problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: My Bose QC 35II headphones keep reconnecting every second

Hello Jagritsarma, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. We appreciate all of the troubleshooting that you have attempted so far. 

I'm sorry to read that these steps did not resolve this issue for you. One more thing I want to test before we explore service options is to update the headset. 

To do this please connect your headset to a PC/Mac via the USB charging cable. Once connected please visit our online updater and follow the on-screen instructions. Should the issue still persist after the update, I would recommend reaching out to us via this link here to explore service options for your headphones. 

Please do update us on the result of the update. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jagritsarma
Participant
Registered since

Sep 3, 2020

thank you for responding. I've tried updating from the bose updater which was a good idea as i cant connect to my phone anymore as it is constantly stuck in the battery announcement part and keeps reconnecting and hence i cant update through the app anymore. But unfortunately updating the headphones still dont solve this problem. please tell me what can i do further?

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi jagitsarma,

Thanks for letting us know how they update went! As your headphones still aren't working correctly, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, to explore the service options available for your headphones. You can find the contact information for them at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!