Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

My Bose QC35 headphones suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: My Bose QC35 headphones suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason.

Hey @whereitis,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community!

Sorry to hear that your QC35's are not working. Could you please provide some additional detail? Do the headphones power on? Do they work with the audio cable?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

I had some issues with posting my full message (pebkac) so I ended up calling Bose Tech Support, and got a great tech named Hanna on the phone, and she walked me through downloading an update to my headphones, and that fixed the problem.  Bose has great tech support!  And my QC35s are back to normal, which means back to being terrific.  My only concern with the call was she had me pull the rubber surround from my right earpiece to read her the serial number, and I was unable to put it back on.  When I told her that, she immediately and cheerfully offered to send me a pair of new earpieces and instructions for installing them.  It doesn't get much better than that!  So my problem is solved.  But thanks for your reply!

Highlighted

I'm pleased to hear that, @whereitis! I'm happy we were able to set things right. If you do run into any issues in the future at all, please feel free to post on the Community or reach out to our support teams - we're always happy to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!