mchldv
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

My Bose QuietComfort 35 II keeps on disconnecting

I already reset my headphones but it still keeps on disconnecting on my laptop, Acer Nitro AN515-54. Kindly fix this.

5 REPLIES 5
Sam_F

Re: My Bose QuietComfort 35 II keeps on disconnecting

Hey mchldv,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with connecting your QC35 II headphones to your Acer Laptop. Are you having this same issue when connecting the headphones to other devices such as a mobile phone? Also, be sure to update your headphones firmware to the latest version HERE, clearing the pairing list of your Acer laptop, and trying to connect again. Let me know if things improve!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mchldv
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

I already cleared the pairing list of my laptop and it is still the same. The issue I am having with my mobile phone is that even though my phone detects the device, it does not connect. Also, I cannot update my headphones, the page is supposed to change but in may case, it does not. I have my headphones plugged in and I can verify it is working because it is charging.Capture.JPG136443544_393411671928140_426409487500018150_n.jpg

Jessie_O

Thanks for coming back to us! 

As you are experiencing the issue with your phone, I would recommend deleting the pairing from you phone as well as clearing the Bluetooth pairing on your headphones. Then connecting like a new connection. 

Let me know if this helps! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
mchldv
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

Ii did not help! How about fixing the main issue which is the disconnection of bluetooth to my laptop?!

Jessie_O

I apologize. In your last post, you were saying you were experiencing issues with your mobile phone. 

I would recommend getting in contact with your local technical support team for assistance. They will be able to pinpoint your issues, provide you a resolution, and in a timely manner. 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again.