elson
Participant
Registered since

May 15, 2021

My Bose Quietcomfort 35 Series One has issues with the Bose Connect App

I recently received the series one headset as a present from my friend because he was getting an upgrade and when I downloaded the Bose Connect app on my iPhone 6s+ the headphone settings do not show a noise-cancelling feature as seen on the manual that talks about noise cancelling, I have also searched the internet for people with the same issues but I do not find any posts talking about having the same issue as me.

Bose product name

Bose Quietcomfort 35 Series 1

Country

Australia

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on 

iPhone 6s+ , iOS 14.2

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Cannot see the noise-cancelling option on Bose Quietcomfort 35 Series 1 and to reproduce this issue you have to connect the headphones to your device and then go to the headphone settings, there will not be any noise-cancelling button that was meant to be shown according to the manuals.

What environment do you experience the issue in?

At home, in the bedroom.

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

The issue started as soon as I got the app and I only recently got the headphones so I had only downloaded the app today

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I tried to disconnect the headphones and recconecting them but it did not work.

1 REPLY 1
Marvin_B

Re: My Bose Quietcomfort 35 Series One has issues with the Bose Connect App

Hi elson.

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue. Please try to update the firmware of the headphones as it is already in Version 3.0.3.

Here is the LINK and try to follow the update by computer method.

Let us know how it went.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!