Highlighted
rafia
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 24, 2019

My Qc35 II headset is continuously beeping !

My QC 35 II is continually beeping all the time .. they are fully charged. I updated firmware . And reset them twice . Beeping sound do not stop !!

Please help 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
10 REPLIES 10

Re: My Qc35 II headset is continuously beeping !

Hello rafia,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Bose Community. 

Have you tried your headphones with a different device?

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

rafia
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 24, 2019

Not yet

I will try that and advise later

Thank you

Rafi

No worries,

I look forward to your response.

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G 

milododds
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 17, 2019

I just purchased the headphones on Friday and found out this morning that whenever I connect to either my Mac laptop or IPhone I get constant beeping. Though yesterday it was working great. How can these headphones be defective in less than 24 hours ? I’ve tried alll the resetting advice online and so far nothing has helped. Planning to take them back to Best Buy tomorrow.

PaulS49
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

Hello

I am also having the same problem with my QC35 II headphones. Constant beeping when using wireless.

I’ve tried unpairing & repairing lots on times but to no avail. Same problem.

I’ve got the latest firmware etc & latest app installed. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app. 

i’ve tried the headphones on different devices. Same problem.

They work fine with the cable from my iPhone 6 to the headphones. 

Please can you help??

PaulS49
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

And I’ve tried resetting the headphones. Gutted 😞

Hi! 

thank you for all the information you all have provided regarding the issues you are experiencing. 

Can you describe the beeping? Is it like the charging beep or the Bluetooth beep?

I would be interested to find out if anyone else in the Community is experiencing the same issues. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

PaulS49
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

Hi Jessie O and thanks for quick response!

I’m afraid i’m not familiar with the charging or Bluetooth beeps. But it would seem the problem is Bluetooth related so perhaps is similar to the Bluetooth beeps?

The beep is a similar to what I can only best describe to a phone of the hook beep. It is like an urgent ‘Beep. Beep. Beep etc’ that just goes on and doesn’t stop. Its unlistenable and I have to take/ turn the headphones off. The beep is only one tone. 

I can turn the music up on the device but the headphones quickly reduce the volume of the music to zero and back to the ‘Beep. Beep. Beep etc’. I hear the assistant, before the Beep’s, say ‘battery % connected to device etc’ 

Grateful of any help you may be able to give.

Thanks.

Paul

Hi PaulS49, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! I am sorry to hear this and appreciate the updates that you have been providing us with. 

I would also recommend that you attempt to disable voice prompts via opening up the Bose Connect App > Settings > Voice Prompts > Off and see if this issue still persists. 

If you do still experience this with Voice Prompts off then, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Please do update us on the result of the steps that are listed above before calling. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B