Re: NC 700 - Can you disable AUTO-OFF?
I'm in the same situation. These are virtually useless for accepting phone calls in a work type situation which is just the reason I have them. I switched to these mostly because of the mic pickup improvements to help make my phone conversations more clear when I'm in less than ideal locations. But, having to turn them on while answering calls is a deal breaker and I'll be returning these if there is no fix for this.
- Does the headset power off while on phone calls via a cellular network or when making a VOIP call using skype? No, never.
- What software version are the headphones running? firmware version 18.104.22.1684.be3bf4b
- Are you standing up or lying down when the headset shuts off? They are generally on the table next to me where I work waiting for me to pick them up when I receive a phone call.
- Is your headset “auto-off timer” is set to “never”? Right now yes but I've also tried other settings with the same results. No matter what the auto-off timer is set to they shut off in 10 minutes.
- What source are you connected to when the issue occurs? Primarily a Samsung S8 but also happens with a Samsung Tab S2 and a windows laptop.