WebMaximus
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 30, 2019

NC 700 - Remember last noise cancelling level bug

When having the setting enabled to have the headphones start using the last used NC level, if that level was 0 when they were last switched off, pushing the NC level button to go to noise cancelling level 10 the next time they are switched on won't enable noise cancelling at level 10. Instead it will remain at 0 even when the voice confirms NC level 10 has been set.

To make it actually go to level 10, you need to first cycle through 5->0->10.

Not a big deal but would be nice if it could be addressed.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: NC 700 - Remember last noise cancelling level bug

Hi Webmaximus, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with remembering the noise-canceling setting. Let's see what we can do!

I would recommend making sure that the firmware is up to date on the headphones. To do this, go to the LINK HERE on a PC or laptop and follow the on-screen instructions. Once complete, give them a test. 

I will be really curious to see if anyone else in the Community has experienced this issue and encourage you to chime in if you have! 

Let me know you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Communtiy Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
kabisa
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

How do you change the NC levels to a point between 0-5-10?

Highlighted

Hi kabisa,

Thank you for posting.

You can change to other noise cancelling levels in the Bose Music app. To do this you need to open the app and select your headphones. Once selected there will be an option for the noise cancellation level on the main page, and you can choose the level from there.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
imurbs3375
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2020

I do have the same problem. Firmware is up-to-date. Also, it seems that I can't simply reprogram my "favorites" in the app to be 0-5-10.  I think that I am going to try to reinstall the app today.