Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
legendary_aa
Participant
Registered since

Mar 15, 2021

NC 700 aux vs Bluetooth issue

I am using NC 700 on my PC and noticed that if the aux is connected the quality is "different", possibly more crisp, and when I use bluetooth to connect there is a low static noise when I am listening to youtube (if there is no audio active then there is no static). Anybody knows this issue and how to fix it?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: NC 700 aux vs Bluetooth issue

Author Accepted Answer selected by legendary_aa

Hey legendary_aa,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I hope you've enjoyed your NC700 headphones so far!

I'm sorry to hear you're noticing a low static noise when streaming via Bluetooth - do you experience this if you connect your headphones to a device other than your PC? I'd recommend trying a product reset to clean any underlying issues, and to also test with multiple devices, playing different streaming sources, to see if the static noise persists. Let me know what you find!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_F

Author Accepted Answer selected by legendary_aa

Hey legendary_aa,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I hope you've enjoyed your NC700 headphones so far!

I'm sorry to hear you're noticing a low static noise when streaming via Bluetooth - do you experience this if you connect your headphones to a device other than your PC? I'd recommend trying a product reset to clean any underlying issues, and to also test with multiple devices, playing different streaming sources, to see if the static noise persists. Let me know what you find!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

legendary_aa
Participant
Registered since

Mar 15, 2021

Thanks it was a Bluetooth hardware issue