Tronnic
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2020

Re: NC 700 disable noise cancel using hardware button

I want this feature too please. I'm using them to listen to music while cycling. Wind noises are terrible when ANC is on. Either allow me to turn it off via headphone button or improve the filtering of wind noises please. I'd love to cycle using ANC 0, that way I would be able to still hear my surroundings which is important. But having it on 0 while faster then 20km/h is horrible. Constant lound wind noise. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I fully support this Thread. Bose please implement the feature to turn off ANC with the Button.

lukikow
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

Almost year and still there is no way to set turn off ANC as favorite. Is it that hard? Let's publish android app source to let users do something valuable with it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone here a software developer, who can develop a software like this? In my head it should not the that difficult. Unfortunately I am a completely beginner in Android development

Youri
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

+1 on this, this feature would be very much appreciated

Wiiz
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

We need this! +1

stark4ever
Participant
Registered since

May 10, 2020

+1 we need this soon .

JackDee
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 31, 2020

New firmware just came out, yet this remains unaddressed.

How difficult can it be to implement?!

Lame

dansebr
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 9, 2020

Yes, I installed the update only to be disappointed again. I truly don't get the point of the "music" bit of the Bose app, why would I want to control my music from the Bose app when I can do it better from the actual source app (Spotify) ? what's the point of (barely) duplicating functionality ? instead of addressing issues that actually concern Bose, like the controls of the Headphones, like this, like being able to easily disable / enable the noise cancellation. So much effort waisted on a functionality no one uses.

kurizma
Participant
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Either bose doesn't understand their user base or doesn't care. I connect to my phone and also my laptop and desktop and have to open the app on my phone to turn off noise cancelling. Waiting for Sony to fix their mic issues so i can sell my 700s and switch over.