Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 30, 2020

NC 700 equaliser question

I downloaded the latest firmware and noticed like many others the battery will not exceed 18 hours now. But, that aside I really like the EQ which has made the NC 700 sound much better. 

However, my question is does the EQ load onto the headphones itself, so if I were to use a Mac for example where you don't have the connect app will it still have the EQ settings present? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: NC 700 equaliser question

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dangerousdriver77

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out!

By changing the EQ in the Bose Music app, this will make the change onto the headphones themselves. Therefore the EQ setting should remain regardless of the product you have your headphones connected to. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dangerousdriver77

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out!

By changing the EQ in the Bose Music app, this will make the change onto the headphones themselves. Therefore the EQ setting should remain regardless of the product you have your headphones connected to. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 30, 2020

That’s great thank you for answering that.