Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

NC 700 headphone multipoint connection

My NC 700 headphones have been disconnecting/reconnecting from my iPhone 11 since I got it. This happens while I'm on work calls, so I end up not even using the headphones, which is a waste. Cannot use with my phone for more than 10 min. Assuming its a software issue, so I've tried updating the headset, but the updates always fail after following all the instructions. Not sure what to do

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Re: NC 700 headphone multipoint connection

Update: I was able to update my headphones from the website, but the issue is still persisting. I've tried all the "turn on and off" "plug into a wall" "unpair all devices and repair" and other basic trouble shooting solutions. Not sure what else to do

Highlighted

Re: NC 700 headphone multipoint connection

Hi there @shannonrbutler

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with the NC700 disconnecting from your phone. I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction. 

At this point, you have tried all the troubleshooting steps we would typically recommend for this issue. Therefore, I would recommend reaching out to our team by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!