Highlighted
asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

NC 700 headphones making buzz sounds

Bose NC 700 headphones using since last 5 days recently i encountered a issue 

while playing music on my headphone the right cup making buzz sounds and too loud sounds on call bur only on right cup.

my headphones are updated with latest version and i did reset process too no use 

i'm in Qatar service center not available here. i want return my head phones i'm not satisfied  with this and I've purchased though online 

where could i return headphones 

Bit frustration on my headphones because I've been following this headphones from last two months and finally i have purchased this last week. but i got disappointment. 

please answer my all Questions

Regards,

Satya

2 REPLIES 2

Re: NC 700 headphones making buzz sounds

Hi Satya, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 purchase and are experiencing some buzzing with your headset. 

Can you please inform me to what device you are connecting your headphones too when you are experiencing this buzzing? Does this occur across all products?

Can you also try connecting with a wired connection to see whether this is potentially a Bluetooth issue?

We would love to get this resolved for you, however if you still wish to return your headset you will need to get in contact with your point of purchase regarding their returns policy. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Re: NC 700 headphones making buzz sounds

My headphones connected with Samsung Note 8 and i have checked with wire also but there is change. It seems like manufacture defect particularly the right ear cup making sounds while call too but otherhand person not hearing that sounds.

still I'm In confurse I don't know what to do now. Here In Qatar service not available on friday. In the present Situation not Possible to get a leave in my office.

Regards,

Satya