Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 20, 2019

Re: NC 700 - media playing from two devices leads to choppy inaudible play back.

This has always been when any sound plays from the second device - event a small sound like a notification will set off this problem. 

Just re did product reset & headphone reset. 

newest headphone firmware (updated 19/07/19)

Problem still persists with some devices. 

Iphone 7 (latest software) & 2018 Samsung TV (latest software) - error still occurs

Iphone 7 (latest software) & Macbook Pro (latest software) - error still occurs

Macbook Pro (latest software) & 2018 Samsung TV (latest software) - error still occurs

Ipad mini 2 & 2018 Samsung TV (latest software) - error occurs but not as substatial (audio breaks every 5 seconds)

Iphone X & Macbook Pro (latest software) - no error 

Iphone X & 2018 Samsung TV (latest software) -  no error 

Ipad mini 2 & Macbook Pro -  no error

Thank you

Highlighted

Re: NC 700 - media playing from two devices leads to choppy inaudible play back.

Hi all, 

Thank you to everyone that has replied. 

Does the issue eventually rectify itself? If so, how long does it take roughly?

Thank you again for the information you have provided! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 3, 2019

If a notification comes through for me the audio cuts out for the duration of the notification (I don’t hear the notification sound)

if if I switch devices (pause and play) then no audio plays for like 3 seconds even though music is playing on the device and then it stutters quite badly for 5 seconds or so.

Hi Hello, 

thanks for coming back to me.

To confirm, after that 5 seconds or so, the audio corrects itself? 

Thank you for coming back to me! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 2, 2019

Yes, that's right. Of course, if notifications come in succession on my phone, then the cracking stops a around 5 seconds after the last notification.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 3, 2019

Yeah it varies every time but around that

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 20, 2019

once the media/sound stops playing on the 2nd device then it can take up to a minute to resume normal audio. usually, take about 30 seconds. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 20, 2019

Do you know if there is any update with this issue?

My headphones are now also only playing from one earcup when connected to my macbook pro. Have gone through the steps of forgetting all bluetooth devices and resetting the device by plugging in the usb whilst holding down the power/bluetooth buttton. 

Is there any other fix that I can try? 

i know you probably cant tell us but will there be a new firmware out in the next week or two?

even though the last firmware update did make a diffrence there are still so many usability issues that i thought may have been resolved by now. 

Highlighted

Hi Thpin593,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with your Headphones. 

Do you get audio from both ear cups when playing another source?

We do not have any information regarding a Firmware update. We will post to the Community when there is one available. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 20, 2019

Yes audio is playing in both ears when connected to other devices as well as any system alerts or sounds.