Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 14, 2018

NC 700 noise cancelling not working on voip calls

I’ve been using my NC 700’s on phone calls and voip calls on my iPhone and when using them on voip calls like FaceTime and Free Conference Call I’m getting complaints from the people I’m calling about the background noise. However when I asked a phone caller if they could hear me ok they said it was good. 

I am using a replacement pair I received earlier this week. I never had this issue in my previous pair (which had an unrelated unrepairable fault). In fact the noise cancelling was so good that people sometimes wondered if I had dropped off the call. 

So, in summary there appears to be an issue with noise cancelling on voice calls that aren’t normal phone calls on my iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13.5). Are you aware of any issues like this?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: NC 700 noise cancelling not working on voip calls

Hello Jeffcole, 

Thank you for posting and reaching out to us today for assistance. Sorry to hear that you are having some strange noise-canceling issues with your NC 700'S, this isn't something I have seen before. 

Can you please let us know what troubleshooting you have attempted so far if any? I would also like to know if you have tested other devices or just the iPhone 11? 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 14, 2018

Re: NC 700 noise cancelling not working on voip calls

I didn't do any troubleshooting because soon after my NC700’s became inoperable with the red/white blinking power LED as mentioned in a previous post of mine