Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

NC-700 unble to charge

Unable to charge the NC -700 .

5 REPLIES 5

Re: NC-700 unble to charge

Hello talal,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble charging your Noise-Cancelling Headphones 700. I would be more than happy to help you with this today, do the headphones still have charge or are they out of battery? Also, are you charging the headphones from a wall outlet? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support

talal
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

HI,

They are out of battary , I try diffrent way to charge (wall outlet , computer ) .

The light is keep blinking red and white .

Hello talal,

Thanks for getting back to me, I would recommend that you call the customer care team in your area as soon as possible, when the LED indicator is blinking red and white it means there has been an error which will need support from Bose to resolve. If you ever want to know what an LED indicator means on the Noise-Cancelling Headphones 700, you can find this information on page 38 of the Owner's Guide, under Battery Light. 

I hope this helps, I am sorry I have not been able to assist further. 

Should you need anything else please get in touch. 

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

bortus
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 8, 2019

I've got the same blinking red and white light.  Cannot use headphones anymore.

There is no customer support team in my area, I live in Indonesia.

Paid top dollar for Bose's best headphones -- expected them to work.  But apparently many people have similar problems.  Completely unacceptable for a top-of-the-line product.

Hi bortus, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to the community today. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having this issue and can only apologize for this.

I would highly recommend that you reach out to the customer support team located in Indonesia via this link here, so that the team can assist you further with this. 

If you have any issues reaching the team please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B