Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2020

NC700 Muffled When Plugged In

I got these new headphones. After, eventually, getting them to work while plugged into my laptop, the sound is very muffled. If I turn the headphones on while plugged in they sound fine - but I don't want to have to charge my headphones after using them plugged in for a few hours. I tried this on my phone as well to the same effect.

I just want to be able to use them plugged in without using battery life - hence why they're plugged in. Nothing on this site or anywhere else has been useful.

Can someone please suggest something.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: NC700 Muffled When Plugged In

Hey OopySpoopyMan, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some very strange wired issues with your headset. 

Can you please let me know exactly which steps you have attempted so far? This will ensure that I don't get you to repeat anything. I would also like to know which devices you are using the headset with? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!