Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2019

Re: NC700 Multi-point Connections not working

Hello,

I have tested my scenarios by turning off and on the TV making sure that there is no continuous audio from TV or from Bluetooth adapters.

I observed the same issue with other users in Amazon.com reviews and in Bose Community Itself. So it appears as an inherent issue with Speakers itself. Will there be any fix with any future firmware upgrades or not.

Hello Krish821,

Thank you for letting us know.

When you have been turning the TV off in these tests, have we been disconnecting the power completely or putting them into standby mode with the remote? Also have we been turning off the Bluetooth adapters for the TVs using those? Or just the TV in those situations?

It would be interesting to see if the headphones and TV have been staying connected even when the TV is in standby mode or not. When we have turned the TV off, do the headphones say they have disconnected?

Kind regards,

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2019

Hello,

I have tested my scenario with turning off the LG TV(Bluetooth inbuilt) and I heard disconnected from TV in headphones even then songs didn't continue from Samsung S8+. 

I saw user feedback on QC35II this scenario is fine with those headphones. I also would like to understand even if the TV/Bluetooth transmitter are sending audio signals when actually there is nothing playing in them, headphones should be able to understand from the signal length and should continue from other device. It's a basic thing which headphones of this price should be able to do is what i believe.